According to the Turkish charity IHH these are the names of the dead. Their website list includes the Turkish wounded and some information on their wounds. They also claim three missing: Aydin Atac, Celebi Bozan and Osman Kurt.
Here are those that fell on the Mavi Marmara:
* Cengiz Akyuz, 41, from Iskenderun, southern Turkey.
* Ali Haydar Bengi, 39, from Diyarbakir, the largest city in Turkey’s mainly Kurdish southeast.
* Ibrahim Bilgen, 61, an electrical engineer from the southeastern town of Siirt and the father of one son, Anatolian reported.
* Furkan Dogan, 19, was a Turkish-American traveling with a U.S. passport, Anatolian said. A forensic report said he was shot at close range, with four bullets in his head and one in his chest, the agency said.
* Cevdet Kiliclar, 38, a journalist born in the central Turkish town of Kayseri, Anatolian said. He was also employed by the IHH in Istanbul.
* Cengiz Songur, 47, from the Aegean port city of Izmir.
* Cetin Topcuoglu, 54, a former European taekwondo champion who later worked as a coach for Turkey’s national team, an official from the Turkish Taekwondo Federation said. Topcuoglu lived in the southern city of Adana.
* Fahri Yaldiz, 43, a firefighter and father of four from the southern town of Adiyaman, Anatolian reported.
* Necdet Yildirim, 32, originally from Malatya, worked for the IHH.